- Current Student FAQ – Find answers to your most commonly asked questions
- “How to” search for jobs and book a Co-op Career Advisor advising appointment.
VMock is a resume feedback platform that will instantly assess your resume’s impact, presentation and content.
The platform provides:
- Immediate detailed feedback on your resume, anywhere and anytime
- Specific suggestions to strengthen your accomplishment statements
- Targeted recommendations on aspects like presentation, language and skills
VMock is available for students during their first year in the Co-op Program. You will have access to VMock once you are registered for the co-op course (APSC 107) until August and you will have 10 resume uploads. Sign up for VMock using your UBC CWL. Be sure to take full advantage of this service and use up all your uploads before August.
Please download the forms before filling them out
- Work Term Sequence Change Forms: Undergraduate form; Master of Engineering form
- Domestic and International Work Term Waiver Forms
Please complete and submit online form