- Engineering Disciplines
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Integrated Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Masters of Engineering
- Bachelor of Design in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, + Urbanism
Electrical Engineering students have a broad understanding of electrical systems and devices. Students take a variety of courses related to systems and controls, electromechanics, nanotechnology and microsystems.
Electrical Engineering students are technologically-driven and analytical leaders who strive in finding solutions to global challenges in energy, health, communication and safety. Here are some highlights of what our Co-op students can do for your organization:
- Model, design, research, assemble, evaluate, test and troubleshoot the operation and performance of electromechanical devices.
- Assist with construction or maintenance management duties for residential, commercial or industrial installations.
|ACADEMIC YEAR||FALL (SEPT-DEC)||WINTER (JAN-APR)||SUMMER (MAY-AUG)|